Friday, May 6, 2022

Core Business - DFI Day 1



 Kia Ora!

I had an awesome day in the first Digital Fluency Intensive Program. After the pandemic, it is indeed a rewarding experience to meet other teachers and facilitators from the cohort. I can confidently say that I will be implementing a number of new things in my class that I have learnt today. 

My understanding of Manaikalani kaupapa and pedagogy has always allowed me to collaborate, learn, create and share with my colleagues and students. I am definitely going to share the tips on how to use google docs and specifically use the explore tool for citation purposes in their writing activities.

Here is my Multi-Modal text on "Sustainability", our school inquiry topic that I created today on a google document.








No comments:

Post a Comment