Thursday, August 31, 2017

Digital Intensive Session 6- Creating a Professional Site

Today I created a site for my professional use. I used invisible HTML tables and also used colorpick eyedropper to match color values.


I was in Level 2 group with Gerhard. Indeed it was a great session with Gerhard who patiently explained and guided us step by step in creating the site. We started off creating a site with Dorothy and we also planned how to use our table first. It's much easier to manipulate with the HTML before we add any content. I found this part little bit difficult but then practising it several times, made my work much easier.


I could proudly say now that Iam much confident in creating a site and putting images with various links using the correct width and height for page layout.


Here is the link to access my site STP



No comments:

Post a Comment